Our Ikebana wrap will be your life saver through all your motherhood and family travels.
Taninaka muslin wraps are luxurious double layer organic cotton, and OEKO-TEX dyed. Free from harmful dyes and toxins, our wraps are ideal for your newborns soft and sensitive skin.
All our wraps are multi-purpose and can also be used as a play mat, to clean up spills, as a comforter, as a sarong or a headscarf. No baby giraffes here. Just thoughtful, timeless design - here to make your mess beautiful.
Inspired by the dancing light and shadows on your walls as the sweet sounds of birds and wind rustled trees float through your open window. A sleeping baby, fresh flowers, the smell of hot coffee on the stove, and you there embracing it all, smiling from the inside out.
120cm x 120cm
FABRIC & CERTIFICATIONS
• Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton muslin
• Organic cotton is a natural & biodegradable resource grown from non- genetically modified seeds, without the use of harsh pesticides/fertilisers. This maintains the fertility and health of the land, protects groundwater supplies by reducing the number of pollutants entering them and also cuts down on air pollution. It also presents a low risk of skin allergies and irritations on your child's sensitive newborn skin.
• This item has been coloured using 100% OEKO-TEX standard dyes. These low impact dyes are free from toxic chemicals or fixatives, require less rinsing and have a high absorption rate in the fabric.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
• Free standard postage for orders over $120 (within Australia)
• Free standard postage for orders over $250 (international)
• Express postage options available
• Free returns within Australia for change of mind within 14 days. More info here